Sunday, February 13, 2005

I think I'm addicted to blogging

Seriously, we had the midwife appointment on Saturday (See above post). Due to the chaotic nature of our weekends we had to go straight out to an overnight stop at my brothers.

As I was driving down to my brothers I caught myself being quite irritable with Diane and generally in a bad mood (A number of incompetent drivers got hand signals that they don’t teach in the Highway Code!)

Now I’m not generally a moody guy, so I tend to pick up on these events and work out what got me into a mood. I couldn’t find a reason, in-fact the only mildly annoying thing that happened that day – apart from the ineptitude of other road users, was that I couldn’t blog the midwifes visit first!

I tell you – classic addiction symptoms!

I will have to do cold turkey this week. That and the fact I'm away on business most of the week, don't worry I haven't abandoned you, just could be difficult posting for the next day or so.

Tim

3 comments:

Christi said...

I get a little nervous and edgy on days I don't have time to post, too. It's sad, isn't it? Just think of the excitement, though, when you get back and there are even more comments to read! I've noticed that the longer (not too long, of course) you wait b/t posts, the more comments you get!

Kat said...

You'll know you're addicted beyond help if, when the baby comes out, you start drafting your announcement blog in your head.

karla said...

Do you ever catch yourself trying to formulate your thoughts and ponder how you will work them into your blog after something has happened? That happens to me all the time. I start blogging in my own head!