Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Better Doctors Today

Went to the doctors in our new area today, what a difference! Friendly and informative staff etc. So different compared to Ripon. We both had a check up (I'm not doing badly for a fat bloke) and Diane made a new appointment with the midwife. Still confused as to when the first scan is but Diane can sort that out with the midwife.

Some people might think I’m making a big deal about this 1st scan thing, but look at it from my side. I have nothing to go on about this pregnancy thing except a blue line on a container full of pee and an increasingly more irritable, tired and vomiting wife! I need to see with my own eyes! Some proof if you like. I know it sounds daft but that’s just the way it is for me.

Anyway, spoke to my Aunty Michele today; she was really chuffed for us. Will get to see her at her daughters (My Cousins) 18th. Probably let the rest of my side of the family know then.

Morning Sickness report
No sickness so far today. That's two days in a row. Maybe this phase is over?

****Update****
I was wrong about the sickness, Never mind...

Work tomorrow, then a long weekend in Skye.
If you are an enterprising burglar waiting to break into my house - beware, its booby trapped.

Cheers

Tim.

3 comments:

Sasha@Pw said...

Ha! Wishful thinking about the morning sickness being over....sorry to say it'll probably not just be morning...but afternoon...night.

Russ said...

Agreed. My wife is nauseated and sleepy full-time, but has steadily gotten better in the past week. Her mother and grandmother said they were sick for the whole 9 months, and they say that sort of thing gets passed along from the mother.

The one thing I'm wondering about is the ultrasound... my wife's had two already at 7 and 9 weeks (we were high-risk). Got pictures and everything to prove it and a video to boot! Trust me, everything changes when you see the little bitty one for the first time.

My-Conscience said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog. No I am not crazy, but I see it caught your attention, so that means you like crazy things **Kidding** I did that so that people would take the time to stop by and visit. Congrats on being a dad, I am a mother of 2 boys. later.