Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Oi, Don't just point and Laugh. Contribute!

OK I've made a few posts now, made a few mistakes, hit the learning curve at the perpendicular. And I know some dads have taken a look at this blog, some have made encouraging remarks, most have just pointed and laughed like small children laughing at a fat kid trying to play sports.

NO ONE HAS YET DROPPED A COMMENT WITH SOME TRULY USEFULL ADVICE.

This is why I wrote this blog! And there are dads out there with useful information and tips, they are just keeping it to themselves!

I don't charge to read this blog, no paypal begware, not even Goggle add-sense! I would ask though if you have something useful to add to this site.

Share it with us!!!

I may just thank you.

Tim


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tim
I work with an office full of mothers...i will conduct a quick survey and send my findings tomorrow.. i plan to let you know something useful(i have no kids either so maybe i will learn something to!!)

trejrco said...

The best advice to to follow your instincts, you may not know you have them but you do.

Actually, the BEST advice is to let your wife follow her instincts!

After that - just be there for her. I know Becky (my wife, not your midwife :P) appreciated the emotional support more than anything else.

/TJ
NIF